Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ducati Monster



The new Ducati Monster= SEXY.





The new Streetfighter S incoporates intelligent design with their DTC orDucati Traction Control which is adjustable to his riding level. There are eight sensitivity levels which when activated, the system analyses front and rear wheel speeds to detect the level of wheel-spin.

L-twin cylinder, 1099cc, 155hp and 85lb.- ft torque.

This bike has performance, looks and the classic Ducati sound.

*A side note this bike will be featured in the new Terminator Salvation to see it in mostly real action.

2 comments:

  1. That is way cool. I like it, but it still isn't the same. I would prefer the older harley davidson motorcycle like our governator rode on in the past Terminators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...I would love to have one of these, way out of my price range though. I will just be searching craigslist for a bike that is probably as old as I am...lol

    btw, it did look awesome in the Terminator movie.

    ReplyDelete